Last Revision: May, 2020
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify the Terms at any time. If we do so, we will post the changes to the Terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. If you do not agree to abide by the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service. It is your responsibility to regularly check for changes to these Terms and to review such changes. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits to you.
4. Registration Data; Account Security
When you use the Service, you agree to
- provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Service (“Registration Data”);
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- maintain and promptly update your Registration Data, and any other information you provide to FindMolecule, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
- be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. You must notify FindMolecule immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account by contacting us at support@FindMolecule.com. FindMolecule is not liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You may be responsible for losses incurred by FindMolecule or others due to such unauthorized use.
5. FindMolecule Web Site and Service Content
The following Terms govern the content of the FindMolecule Service
- Content that you post. You are solely responsible for all information, including but not limited to, photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, audio, video (collectively “User Content”) that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other Members. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- Site Content. All content on the Site, except data and content entered by the User, and available through the Service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, audio, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content”), are the proprietary property of FindMolecule, its Members or its licensors with all rights reserved.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Site Content without FindMolecule’s prior written permission. The foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally post through the Service.
- Your license to FindMolecule. FindMolecule does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content. However, FindMolecule needs certain rights to and in User Content in order to make the Service available.
You may remove your User Content from the Service at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, you acknowledge that FindMolecule may retain archived copies of that User Content.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- Misuse of content. FindMolecule may restrict, suspend or terminate any Member or User’s access to all or any part of the Site and/or Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice and with no liability to FindMolecule.
Any use of the Service and/or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of FindMolecule, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted by FindMolecule herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws and applicable communication regulations and statutes, for which you are solely responsible.
- No endorsement. FindMolecule does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and FindMolecule expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. Furthermore FindMolecule is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, confidentiality or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FindMolecule with respect thereto.
6. FindMolecule Code of Conduct:
You agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Members from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- register for more than one Member account, register for a Member account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a Member account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass other Members;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from FindMolecule, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of FindMolecule, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose FindMolecule or its Members or Users to any harm or liability of any type.
7. Intellectual Property Rights:
The content on the Web site, except all User Submissions and Public Comments (as those terms are defined below), including without limitation the FAQs, newsletters, product information, software, scripts, interactive features, products, services and the like (“Web site Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to FindMolecule, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Canada and foreign laws and international conventions. You in no way will obtain any ownership interest in the Web site Content or Marks contained on this Web site. Web site Content is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal or educational use only and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. FindMolecule reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Web site and the Web site Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Web site Content other than as expressly permitted herein or as reasonably necessary to use the Web site for its intended purpose, including any use, copying, or distribution of Web site Content for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Web site Content for personal or educational use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Web site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Web site Content, User Submissions or Results or enforce limitations on use of the Web site or the Web site Content, User Submissions and Results therein.
8. Copyright Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit Members or Users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the FindMolecule Site or service any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights
9. User and Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other FindMolecule Members and Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and adjudicate disputes between you and other Members and Users.
FindMolecule is not responsible or liable for any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service. Although we provide rules for Members and User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Members or Users post, transmit or share on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Site Content.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. FindMolecule assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, data loss, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Member communications. FindMolecule is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Members’s of User’s or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service, including any Mobile Client software. Under no circumstances will FindMolecule be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Members or Users, or any interactions between users or Members of the Site, whether online or offline.
THE SITE, THE SERVICE ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND FINDMOLECULE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FINDMOLECULE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS. FINDMOLECULE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE ITS SERVERS, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL, DATA OR SOFTWARE (INCLUDING ANY MOBILE CLIENT) FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
FindMolecule reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Site and any Services and Platform Applications offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by FindMolecule.
11. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FINDMOLECULE OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF FINDMOLECULE IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, FINDMOLECULE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO FINDMOLECULE FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP, BUT IN NO CASE WILL FINDMOLECULE’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $1000 CAN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO FINDMOLECULE FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM FINDMOLECULE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
FindMolecule may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site or through any Platform Application and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site or any Platform Application (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site or any Platform Application) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion. In this case, a notification would be sent to the administrator(s) of your group by email at least 8 weeks before the termination. An acknowledgement of receipt will be added to the email. FindMolecule will make sure you can export your data before the termination.
15. Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
Notwithstanding the foregoing, FindMolecule reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth in our Site, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to FindMolecule are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of FindMolecule. FindMolecule shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
18. Definitions and Constructions